Since today is my birthday, I thought I would turn the tables and provide blog followers with some audiology gifts available with just a few clicks of your mouse! For those of you struggling to put together your infection control plan, contact Oaktree Products at email@example.com and ask for an electronic copy of the Infection Control Plan Template published in my infection control books. The template provides 95% of the information necessary for your written infection control plan. The other 5% of the necessary material requires inserting clinic-specific work practice controls or written procedures that outline how specific audiology procedures (i.e. otoscopy, drop off hearing aid services, etc) will be performed for purposes of minimizing the potential spread of disease. If you are looking for examples of work practice controls, Infection Control in the Audiology Clinic is a great resource for your library.
Not sure what amplified stethoscope options may be suitable for your patient? Take advantage of the recently updated Amplified Stethoscope flow chart created by Oaktree Products. This downloadable chart may be used to identify what products and/or product configurations may be potential options for your patient to consider based on the type of hearing instrument he or she may (or may not be) wearing.
Check out the many free-to-view webinars recorded at Oaktree Products for AudiologyOnline. A variety of courses are available including Infection Control I, Infection Control II, Alarming Facts about Smoke Detectors, and Integrating HAT Into Your Clinical Practice. So, think of March 10th not only as my birthday, but as your second birthday! Happy Birthday To You!!!