To kick off the New Year, here is a quick recap of my Audiology Blog activity from 2013.
Crunching Some Numbers:
As of December 31, 2013, my Audiology blog has nearly 2,000 subscribed followers; every time a post is published, subscribed followers automatically receive posts via e-mail. In 2013, 46 new posts were published, growing the total archive to 207 posts. In addition to the nearly 2,000 awesome people who view blog posts via e-mail, my Audiology blog was additionally viewed a little over 24,000 times in 2013. The busiest day was October 1st with 513 views that day.
The following posts and corresponding publication timeframe (month and year) received the most views in 2013:
- 1 The Stethoscope Solution Audiologist can now offer Medical Professionals (April 2012)
- 2 Vote on the next Oaktree Products Catalog Cover! (September 2013)
- 3 Amplifier Apps for Consumers with Hearing Loss: Are They Worth It? – guest post by Samuel R. Atcherson (June 2012)
- 4 Hearing aids for children (and adults) with auditory processing disorder: thinking outside the box? – guest post by Francis Kuk (April 2012)
- 5 Advice to Audiology & Speech Language Pathology Students (April 2013)
Some of the most popular posts viewed this past year were actually published before 2013. That makes me feel great as it indicates that the information provided by my Audiology blog remains relevant and has some staying power.
How My Audiology Blog is Found & Where the Hits Come From:
The top referring sites for 2013 were Facebook, AudiologyOnline.com, Twitter, Networked Blogs, and Yahoo. Some visitors found my blog by searching, mostly for au bankaitis, stethoscope, hearing aid, bluetooth stethoscope hearing aids, and a.u. bankaitis. Last year, blog hits were generated in 117 different countries with the majority of visitors coming from the United States. Canada, The United Kingdom, and Australia were not far behind. Even my parents’ homeland of Lithuania generated five hits in 2013! Ačiū labai!!
Thank you to all of my subscribed followers, industry colleagues, fellow and future #Audpeeps, and friends for your continued support. Looking forward to a productive 2014! Happy New Year. a.u. bankaitis